Event and Entertainment Coordinator
The Event and Entertainment Coordinator develops, manages, and implements events that take place within a festival. Examples include VIP areas, sponsorship activations, and kids/family areas.
This position also manages all festival entertainment. This includes developing budgets, building offers, completing all contracts, and managing all onsite needs including travel and hospitality. This position will oversee the onsite production teams and stage managers for each festival.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop, implement and coordinate events within festivals including but not limited to festival VIP areas, sponsorship activations, and more.
· Work directly with agents/managers to coordinate talent offers and booking.
· Respond to inbound requests from agents and artist management.
· Negotiate offer details with agents and managers for artist performance.
· Gather all relevant information to build offers and identify talent.
· Confirm stage line-ups and work with other team members to ensure. ticketing, announcements, on sale dates and marketing are coordinated.
· Work directly with talent/bands, agents, managers and tours to coordinate onsite production and hospitality.
· Coordinate all hotels, transportation, and other needs for talent/bands.
· Coordinate and oversee production teams prior to and throughout a festival.
· Hire and manage all subcontractors including staging, lighting, sound and other talent/entertainment needs for each festival.
· Coordinate all festival hospitality for talent, staff, and volunteers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end.
· Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
· Exceptional ability to manage details and to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Knowledge of staging, lighting and production a plus.
All applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 5 pm on Friday November 30th.