Marketing and Ticketing Coordinator
This position is responsible for the creation and implementation of all festival marketing efforts including but not limited to developing an outreach strategy, promotional campaigns, social campaigns, grassroots efforts, and community building in order to increase awareness and attendance/ticket sales.
In addition this position will oversee all ticketing for festivals, VIP areas, and special events. This includes working with several ticketing platforms, providing reports as needed, responding to ticketing questions in a timely manner, hiring and managing box office staff for events.
The coordinator will oversee all marketing efforts for the Pavilion East.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and implement well rounded marketing campaigns for up to 20 festivals per year.
· Assist with festival websites copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed.
· Manage the creation and distribution of all print media advertising.
· Manage the creation and distribution of all print and electronic promotional materials including post cards and posters.
· Create and maintain a schedule for outreach activities.
· Develop and manage volunteer street team distribution of materials and presence at community events.
· Manage all ticketing needs for festivals from initial set up through final event settlement.
· Hire and manage onsite box office operations.
· Develop and implement a well-rounded marketing campaign for the space.
· Develop new and implement ideas to generate revenue in the event space.
· Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end.
· Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
· Exceptional ability to manage details and to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
· Possess strong working knowledge of email marketing applications.
· Adobe Creative Suite experience and an understanding of basic layout and graphic design principles is a plus.
All applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com prior to 5 pm on Friday November 30th.